We at Integrity Publishing Solutions believe that together we can change the world through our faith in Jesus Christ. To do this effectively we must be willing to step forward, publicly declare our belief in our Lord and demonstrate our faith in our daily life. Each of us must take our place as community business leaders, profess our belief in the Word of God and demonstrate our belief in how we conduct our businesses with both believers and non believers. Integrity Publishing Solutions is dedicated to bringing Christians and Christian businesses together in an effective and professional manner that honors God. We achieve that by connecting Christian consumers with Christ centered businesses through online, print and mobile media. In today’s economy, Christians are looking for businesses they can trust. They want a fair job for a fair price. But more than that, Christians want to know that the dollars they are spending are going back to serving the Lord, whether through tithes, offerings, missions, etc.
Every Business is asked to sign the following “Profession of Faith” and “Business Ethics Agreement.”
“I have received Jesus Christ as my personal savior, and believe that He is the only true begotten Son of God. I believe that unless a man be born again, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. It is my plan to live my life for His glory. I pledge to hold myself and my business to the highest biblical code of ethics in my transactions and to treat each client with the utmost respect and integrity.”
By signing the “Profession of Faith” The business is actually making a statement of their true faith. A step that is missing in secular advertising. More than just inserting a “fish” or a “cross” in their ad.
- Supporting Christian Businesses help support Christian Families, Christian values, Christian lifestyles, etc…
- Dollars spent with Christian businesses go back to serving the Lord through tithes, offerings, missions, etc.
- Christian Non Profit organizations are given a free ad to tell about their ministry and what they are doing for the Lord
- We list every Christian church free of charge in our Church Guide (We do not sell any display ads to churches). We don’t believe it honors or pleases God for churches to compete with each other for ad space, especially in a Christian publication.
- The "print" Christian Business Referral Guide uses scripture as filler spots for inspiration and growth.
- At the front of each Guide are articles like “How to be Saved,” “Christian Business Ethics,” “How to Pray,” “Why go to Church” etc. So that whoever picks up the Christian Business Referral Guide has the opportunity to grow closer to God.
- The Christian Business Referral Guide is distributed through “Christian” venues such as Churches, Christian book stores, Christian colleges and Christian student unions.
- The Christian Business Referral Guide is also distributed through “secular” venues such as chambers, local businesses, schools, etc. Sometimes, our book is the only scripture that passes through non believer’s doors.
- Last but certainly not least, the Christian Business Referral Network gives Christian consumers and Christian Businesses the opportunity to minister to and support each other.
Letter From The Publisher
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
My parents, who taught in the Public School System for over 35 years and led music and taught Sunday School in our church growing up, instilled in me the values and integrity that is still the basis for my work ethic today. Accepting the Lord as my Personal Savior at the age of 12 built the foundation on which my life has flourished with purpose and direction. With over 30 years in the Publishing/Advertising industry, it is with this same purpose and direction, working with the same values, integrity and faith in Jesus Christ that led me to produce the Christian Business Referral Network.
Integrity Publishing Solutions is dedicated to bringing Christians and Christian Businesses together in an effective and professional manner that honors God. God
calls every Christian to be a witness to His Glory, not just on Sundays but every day of the week and also expects each of us to be good stewards in the business environment as well as examples of His Son's teachings in our daily interactions.
We at Integrity Publishing Solutions believe that together we can change the world through our faith in Jesus Christ. To do this effectively we must be willing to step forward, publicly declare our belief in our Lord and demonstrate our faith in our daily life. Each of us must take our place as community business leaders, profess our belief in the word of God and demonstrate our belief in how we conduct our businesses with both believers and non-believers.
In today’s economy, Christian consumers would be more comfortable doing business with a company that they know is willing to stand up and declare that they run their business with Christian ethics and integrity. All consumers want to do business with a company they can trust, will treat them fairly, and will offer their service at a fair price. But more than that, Christians want to know that the dollars they are spending are going back to serving the Lord, through tithes, offerings, missions, etc. The Christian Business Referral Network provides that opportunity.
Yours in Christ,
Integrity Publishing Solutions
Senior Management Team
- Brian Martin - Owner/President/Publisher
- Joyce - Corporate Admin
- Brent Martin - Regional Manager - Arkansas/Kansas
- Michael Chilbert - Regional Manager - Texas
- Jean Mathews - Regional Manager - SW Missouri
- Bruce Martin - Central Oklahoma (Christian Business Connections)